Wasp Broadband has access throughout New Zealand to Fibre, ADSL and VDSL services where they are currently available. We cover all of Napier and Hastings and the immediate surrounding rural areas with ultra-high speed wireless. On all of these services we have VOIP (digital voice phone service available) to the home, schools and business community. You can check which services are available by performing a feasibility test through the website. Any additional installation costs will be confirmed once the service has been selected and where necessary a site visit is required.
- All plans and calling rate card information is on the website
- All service come with a Static IP included
- Additional Static IP’s will attract a monthly fee
- All our products are supported by WASP
- ADSL/VDSL/Fibre/Feasibility Test click here
- Wireless Coverage enquiry click here
- Plan sizes and pricing for Wireless, ADSL/VDSL broadband and Fibre (Ultra-Fast Broadband)
- Mail Hosting
* Unlimited usage* Flat rate plans are available from 10Mb/s to 1Gb/s.
* All unlimited flat rate plans are delivered via Fibre/VDSL or Wireless connections and are independently negotiated to optimise the delivery of service.
Wasp has 26 years of experience in providing internet services to New Zealand customers. Our accumulated knowledge enables us to offer solid advice when planning internet capacity, and delivery of service requirements. Wasp has qualified technicians to assist with firewalling, internal network planning, routing, VOIP and site deployment.